Friday, 31 July 2026

I watched Some Interesting Videos This Week.

I watched a few interesting videos this week. 

The first was on Theo Von's channel and featured John Kiriakou as a guest. He was asked about 911 and if it was preventable and if America had prior knowledge. I have a lot of time for John, I like his analysis and he basically talks the talk. You can't get much more authentic: he was jailed for whistleblowing on illegal CIA activity. So provably CIA ands not some Walter Mitty wannabe.
The link is to a short clip from the video. I might watch the full video this weekend.

His answer ties in very nicely with my analysis. He mentioned the al-Saud connection and the funding of terror plots by high-level individual in Saudi Arabia. He did say that the CIA never got to interrogate the individuals, they all mysteriously died days after America flagged them up to the Saudi Government as persons of interest. So they couldn't be interrogated and implicate the Saudi Government?

But this is where it gets murky, because you have private individuals with immense wealth bestowed to them by the state, funding (supposedly privately) terrorist organisations that support the extremist Wahabbi sect of Islam (that is the Islam of Saudi Arabia). In John's words, there was no smoking gun. But you know that it's just a set-up to avoid a direct link between the Saudi government and international terrorism. That money won't be moving without approval from someone.

And that's where the link is with my story about the assault on the compound in Afghanistan that went a bit pear-shaped on the night of Operation Rhino, the parachute drop into Afghanistan.  I'm convinced the senior Taliban and al-Qaida figures that were at that compound were meeting with individuals from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and possibly one other Gulf state to discuss matters of funding and the impending political situation regarding America and the imminent arrival of ground troops in strength (special forces had been in Afghanistan for weeks prior).

I believe that's why the (normally lightly armed) compound was so well armed that and why the defence of that compound was so fierce. As the West train the Saudi army amongst others, I would love to talk to someone that was at the compound that night and hear if they got "Western vibes" from the fighters inside the compound.
It's still coming to light the number of casualties from that particular operation that night. Initially The Yanks said one person injured, the tally has now risen to half a dozen injured as the truth slowly came out. But the real figures on casualties have yet to be made public. 

But, it's nice to see correlation kind of leaching into the public domain. 

The second video was on Chris Williamson's channel, he interviewed Ex_seal DJ Shipley. DJ has some unorthodox ideas about the war with Iran and how to solve the Iran problem. It involves nukes. 

Which is my take on things. If I was PM, I'd be ruthless. The advantage of being a sociopath. 

Iran is a problem because the leadership is dispersed and hard to hit with conventional weapons. The only solution is to eradicate the leadership by eradicating whole cities. Do you want to win the war or not? War is fought using any means necessary to win. There is no second place, no compromise.

If I was fighting the war, I'd be dropping tactical nukes along the Iranian and Yemeni coast to eliminate the missile and drone launch sites. I'd drop a nuke on each launch site after they had launched. It removes the launch site and any supporting infrastructure and personnel around the site. 

If I'd been PM during the time of 911 and I'd found out that Saudi individuals flew the planes into the Twin towers and that Saudi individuals were financing the Taliban and al-Qaida? I'd be having a serious talk with the Saudi government on how it would be a pity if Mecca disappeared in a mushroom cloud. And that I would lose zero sleep over it's loss. 

I might not need to do it, but I'd make damn sure the person I was talking to believe I would do it.

Which make you think that's the game Trump is playing. Except I don't think the death cultists in Iran believe him, or are that bothered. They're continuously push the boundaries, as they always do. 

If I were Trump, I'd target something far enough away from civilians, something important to the regime. possibly one of their facilities to make nukes, or ballistic missiles. And I would nuke it. A small tactical nuke. Just enough to make the place unusable for a couple of decades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment