Wednesday 28 June 2023

Penis Potholes Somehow Hold up Repairs and Endanger Road Workers?

According to this report, the Highway manager at Shire Hall, Martyn Midgley said the drawings could hamper efforts to fix damage to the road and cost the taxpayer more money.

Basically someone is drawing a cock and balls around potholes to highlight them to road users and I assume to bring them to the attention of Highways managers like Mr Midgley.

I'm sure Mr Midgley would rather the "artist" not do this, because then he can get back to ignoring the potholes. Instead the outbreak of cock (and ball) holes has hit the newspapers and highlighted Mr Midgley's department's lack of ability to fix said cockholes.

I'm not sure how spray painting a cock and balls round a hole in the road can affect the ability to repair said holes, but maybe I'm missing a point somewhere. But I doubt it.

It really does sound like sour grapes as the pothole Banksy shows up the local highways department.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be the case that the road workers, upon seeing this grotesque graffiti become instantly offended and have to withdraw from the hole clutching their pearls and requiring smelling salts they are carried back the safe space of  their (I assume electric-powered and lavender air freshener-equipped) Transit tipper.

Yeah, I don't think so either...

No comments:

Post a Comment