Friday 10 December 2021

Epstein, the U.N. the Elite and WorldWide Paedophillia Rings.

It's interesting that circling above us, in the Elites there is a swirling morass of immorality. The Epstein case opened a chink into the world of the elite cesspit.

I've alluded to things I've been involved in on the periphery without going into too much detail, but one thing I've never released is that in one very disturbing incident, I was approached online by an anonymous contact. We discussed various things over a few weeks. Then I was outright asked by them during a conversation that was getting quite dark if I would torture teenage kids. Teenage kids. Let that sink in. 

Straight away I chastised the contact who I'd been talking to for a few weeks and ended contact right there. Now I never found out who the contact was, it could have been a fishing expedition by the Police for all I know, but it could have just as easily been a serious contact. I'm a pretty wary Sociopath. I know what is good and what is evil and I do an excellent job of keeping that side of me under control. Do true Sociopaths care for the law? Of course they do. Only sloppy Sociopaths or those that lose control ignore the law. We still prefer our liberty.

At the time you just think it's some crackpot, but the more that comes out of cases like Epstein and now the Murdoch trial, the more you see links to the paedophiles in the UN and amongst the Billionaire elite, I get the feeling that at some point I was very close to being groomed for... you figure it out.

But now almost a couple of decades later, the more I see of these cases, the more I really believe that the stories that come out about elite and their evil proclivities are true. And that I may have become very close to getting dragged into the mire.

It's interesting to join the dots mentally. And to look back at the various contact points in various companies, various agencies and social circles and just wonder who was looking where and just if they saw something useful to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment