Friday 10 December 2021

Where is the REAL Political Opposition??

 If one were to oppose the Government and the supposed opposition, where would one cast one's vote?

That's a question I've been musing over the past couple of days, especially in light of Borises latest "Lets have a conversation about the unvaccinated" comment.

It's quite clear that the supposed opposition in Parliament (Labour) will not oppose anything at all. The Government has a huge majority in the Commons and the Peers in the Lords are also in the thrall of the globalists so would pass the Governmental authoritarian diktats through with a nod. 

So, where do I cast my vote if I want the government to get out of my life?

Where do I cast my vote if I don't want the Government to squander billions on so called climate change?

Where do I cast my vote if I want a government that will REALLY stop uncontrolled illegal immigration?

Where do I cast my vote if I believe in true free speech and the abolition of cancel culture?

Where do I cast my vote if I believe that global corporations should pay all their tax in the country they earn it and offshoring money and tax should be illegal?

UKIP? Led by an Ex-Tory? Er, no thanks. UKIP was infiltrated by the establishment around the time of the Brexit referendum. It has since voted in nondescript leaders and now an establishment ex-Tory. 

Reform UK? Er, nope again. At least this party has the kudos of being started by Nigel Farrage amongst others, but the current leader Richard Tice is another ex-Tory and just seems to be more of the establishment.  

Those are the two biggest parties that oppose the globalist line. But by being two parties, they fracture the opposition vote.

The other one is Lawrence Fox's Reclaim Party. (Cue Tumbleweed and wind noises). Yeah, me neither.

So, where is my voice? Drowned out by the pro-globalist Tory and Labour parties. And the pro-globalist SNP. And the pro-globalist Plaid Cymru.

There is no one party or union of parties that is openly anti-globalst, that opposes the current global narrative. 

Where is the Anti Globalist Alliance? Or the Anti Globalist Party? Could one ever be formed and be successful given the amount of money and influence that could be used against such an entity?


No comments:

Post a Comment