Sunday, 27 September 2026

The Foiled Attack on RAF Fairford USAF Base.

There are pictures circulating the internet showing the alleged terrorists being arrested. Someone seemed to get a drone up pretty quick to document things. That in itself smells fishy.

But I'm wondering about the attack. The men themselves look too well -groomed for your average illegal immigrant. Whether that's deliberate to fit in and cause confusion during the attack, I don't know. 

But it seems strange that what could be an Islamic attack would have purely African origins. Not a single man looked to be Middle-Eastern.

Could this be a false-flag attack? If so, by whom? Who would benefit from the attack? If created by the British, how would a group of African men help their push against the supposed "Far-Right"? 

Or would it help the Communists in power to sever ties with America?

If America, how would they use the attack?

I have a theory about the attack. I'm not going to share just yet. But I have blogged about it already. Fair play Yanks!

UPDATE: 

Unsurprisingly, the bombers have been allowed out of custody on bail. If my suspicions are correct, it'll be the last you'll see or hear of them. Either they will not be in the UK or alive to stand trial. And whoever they use for the bodies had better be a good match: the internet is watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment