Friday 2 October 2009

Sour Grapes at the Vic

It seems that Ex London Mayor Ken Livingstone is upset because Boris Johnson is appearing in an episode of Eastenders.

It seems the (Ex) Mayoral Moron can't distinguish being a self-serving attention-seeking politician trying to push themselves and their agenda (several times) onto a popular drama and a Mayoral candidate that appears to get on with the job that is asked to appear on the drama and gives up a little time to do it.

I've been impressed with the conduct of Boris Johnson as Mayor. I did think when he got in that he would be a determined media hog and not get to grips with the policies, but I've been proved wrong. He's been strong when needed, as when several staff members have needed the boot, or in his forthright dealings with Met chief Sir Ian Blair. Even now he's quite rightly thinking of economies and wants to hold certain events at wembley stadium, rather than build yet another stadium near the Olympic site, saving millions. I think the only policy of his I'm ambivalent about are his new Routemaster buses. But he may suprise me with that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment