Monday 25 March 2024

Black Swan, Black Swan, I repeat, Black Swan...

Putin has just had his. Pretty neat to get Muslims to do the work. Ostensibly ISIS claimed responsibility, but is anyone buying that? Really? ISIS? 

I expect ours will come within the next 6 months, possibly sooner.

No idea what form it will take, but if the voting intentions of the masses starts to veer away from the requirements of the elites, then we will be virtually guaranteed one.

I have yet to form intelligence on the form it will take. Will Russia be pushed to deploy Nukes? I've said before that Antwerp or Zebrugge would be targets to stop the influx of heavy armour from the US (one of the few things they fear along with Western fighter aircraft). Would NATO respond if they were hit?

Could Russia target France or the UK for having troops on the ground in Ukraine? 

Or would this be a wholly fabricated attack by the West on itself?

Never before have I seen Western governments so Sociopathic and with such disregard for their own citizens that I think such an act on a huge scale could be a possibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment