Monday 10 July 2023

Is There Something About Working on TV That Makes You Depraved?

Yet another presenter (don't know yet whether TV or Radio) has been caught doing very naughty sexual things.

This time asking a teenager under 18 for sexually explicit pictures in return for money.

It does make you wonder what is in the nature of a presenter that makes them do such things. Phillip Schofield and his fling with a young guy, the Infamous Jimmy Saville, are amongst a litany of salacious celebrities that seem to have a predilection for the perverse.

Not that there's anything wrong with being perverse you understand, I have attended fetish clubs before and there were celebrities there at the time. My lips are sealed, because it's not my business to reveal activities between consenting adults, nor is it my remit to unmask (literally) someone with similar interests.

But there's a line between what is legal and what is plainly illegal. And especially illegal due to being under age.

I'm all for consenting adults doing the things they do in private as long as both parties are consenting, but preying on young underage people is really despicable.

As an aside, if there is any famous females out there fancy attending a fetish club completely clad in Latex, do let me know, I'll see what I can arrange.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment