Thursday 30 April 2020

COVID-19: Political Genocide.

Much is being made of the NHS not having enough PPE and the government is being blamed. The truth is the NHS manages the purchase and distribution of PPE. Not the government.

As procurement managers work in the NHS and most NHS workers are left-leaning, I wonder if after all of this we could see signs of NHS managers not ordering sufficient PPE to try and create political advantage for the left?

You may think I'm crazy, that NHS managers wouldn't think of killing patients would they? Well, yes they would actually. Especially if they could blame the government instead of themselves.

The vitriol of the left knows no bounds and they would happily hound someone on social media until they committed suicide. And the left would dance of the grave of the victim.

That's how sick they are.

And that's why I have no qualms about thinking NHS managers could do such a thing.

It comes to something when the NHS can't stockpile, procure and distribute essential supplies like PPE. It's not fucking rocket science.

Even with the fucking Army drafted in wit trucks, there were still shortfalls in distribution. Even the RAF had to fly to Turkey to pick up tons of PPE, the NHS procurement team couldn't  manage it

But I've seen the calibre of manger that gets into these public services. You may not believe it, but I've deliberately thrown job interviews not to work with the incompetent fuckers. Just to avoid certain projects that I know have been boobytraps, tar pits, or whatever soul-sapping slow death you can think of.

If I took a job in the NHS I know I'd die inside. Innovation, leadership, exemplar behaviour, these are not the hallmarks of most public services. And the NHS management team is certainly amongst those that do not reward the sort of behaviour that is required in a crisis.

Personally I require an environment where I can be me: an innovator, team-player, leader, quiet facilitator. I aspire, I do not crave the crowd. I'm not egotistical (If I was, I'd have been on YouTube years ago), this is just the environment I recognise where I do best. It's interesting that I often get asked if I was in the military. Maybe I'd have done well in that environment, but I'm not sure the regimented nature would have suited me. I didn't do well at school for that very reason. Most of what I've learned is self-taught.

Anyway, I digress.

The production of PPE and NHS procurement. The whole supply chain of the NHS needs a serious looking at. That I do know.

No comments:

Post a Comment