Tuesday 26 January 2010

Hold onto Your Hats....

Things are going to get a bit busy.




The BBC is reporting that figures will show that the economy returned to growth for the first time, after the longest recession since records began.

As I said in my earlier post about inflation, there is now a small window of opportunity before everything catches up with Labour's economic policies and we face huge inflation at the same time as an economic recession.

So, who's for a general election in the next 4-6 weeks? If I was a betting man, I'd put some money on it.

After all, those low prices before Christmas will have ended, VAT will rise, fuel will jump exponentially, growth will crumble and a lot more besides: just you watch. And all in the next 3 months.

Of course, in order to jump now, the Cabinet has to have some spine (As they already have Balls, although he's as spineless as the rest), something which they've clearly lacked in the past. So no guarantees, but if I was in charge and facing the abyss like Gordon Brown is, thats what I'd do: make the most of the situation at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment